The Nymco sales department offers many different chemicals for the rubber industry, particularly for manufacturers of cables, footwear soles, hoses, profiles and compounds and other technical articles.
We are more than suppliers: we offer comprehensive assistance to our customers, including an initial consultation to help them choose the best solution for their requirements, and later, an after-sales support service.
The added value of Nymco
Nymco offers chemical specialties and products providing excellent properties to both compounds and finished products.
Our technicians are always available to respond to customers’ enquiries regarding commercial, technical and legal aspects, and our logistics warehouse delivers efficiency and flexibility.
Chemicals for the rubber industry: Our solutions
Our product range includes antioxidants, adhesion promoters, curing agents (nitrosamine free), waxes, EPDM granules and related binding agents for the installation of shock-proof flooring and athletic tracks.
Our range of chemicals for the rubber industry includes:
- Antioxidants, specially formulated to be non-staining (for light-coloured compounds)
- Polyethylene, paraffin, and microcrystalline waxes, also with anti-ozone properties
- Traditional and new accelerators , without the formation of secondary nitrosamines
- Polymer blends (NBR/PVC with different ACN content, both dry and oil-extended)
- Adhesion promoters
- Peptizers, with different concentrations of active substance (DBD)
- Liquid and silica-supported polysulfides.
- Non-phthalate plasticizers (benzoates and terephthalates)
- High-styrene content reinforcing resins
- Latex (vinyl pyridine, NBR and SBR)
- Flame retardant without antimony trioxide
- EPDM granules in standard colours and, on request, different granule sizes
- Primers and polyurethane binders for EPDM granules
Use the form below to contact our experts!